Thinking of applying for
a personal loan?
- Invoice or Pro Forma Invoice detailing/supporting the requested sum.
- Proof of ability to repay the facility.
- Collateral/security provided in support of the loan.
Thinking of applying for a personal loan?
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Evidence of Nationality
- Two forms of Government Issued identification
- Evidence of Permanent Employment
- Job letter
- Most recent pay slip
- If Employed on Contract
- Copy of current contractual agreement
- If Self Employed
- Relevant registration certificates
- Financial Statements for the last 3 years prepared and signed by a Qualified Accountant
- Bank Statements for the past 12 months or
- Past 2 years Income Tax Returns
- Letters from Company / Companies issuing regular contracts
- Loan statement for all existing loans confirming monthly repayment, loan balances and purpose of loan
- Letter of non-indebtedness from bank or credit union
- Marriage Certificate if applicable
- Proof of Security*
- Letter indicating willingness to have salary assigned to JMMB Bank
- Letter from employers advising that salary deductions would be facilitated
- Evidence of National Insurance System Number
*Depending on the purpose of the loan, documentation for the loan security totalling the amount you wish to borrow must be provided.