Home is possible
Your new home is possible with JMMB.
- Up to 100% financing or property cost of valuation
- Additional access to financing to assist with valuation fees, mortgage indemnity insurance, legal costs, etc.
- Longer-term: Mortgages can be extended to age 65
- The option to increase your monthly instalments, as your career takes you up the corporate ladder.
If employed on Contract:
- Copy of current contractual agreement (Must have completed at least one contract prior)
- Certificate of Registration
- Audited Financial statements for the last 3 years
- Bank statements for the past 12-months or Income Tax Return (for past 2 years)
Once you have been approved, you will be required to submit property documents.
- Agreement for Sale or Letter of Sale signed by the Purchaser and Vendor
- Up to date Receipts for Land & Building Taxes
- Up to date Receipts for Lease Rent (if Leasehold Land)
- Up to date Receipts for WASA rates
- WASA Clearance Certificate
- Title Document Deed of Lease
- Completion Certificate