Grow your SME
Frequently Asked Questions:
There are two key indicators that will let you know if your company qualifies as an SME
- Your company has revenue between $1M and $28M TTD
- Your company has between 6-50 employees
We offer many solutions based around our client’s goals:
1. Easy and convenient ways to receive and pay bills
- Chequing Account
- Savings Account
- Debit Card
- Online Banking
2. Better ways to manage cash
- Line of Credit
- Accounts Receivable (AR) Factoring
- Smart Business-SME
3. Growth and Expansion of Business
- Term Loan
- Unsecured Loan
4. Investment of Excess Cash
- Certificate of Deposit
You must first have a Business Banking account with JMMB Bank, which can be opened at any of our 4 branches
There are several benefits that can be derived from accessing our SME Resource CentreNeeds Assessment analysis outlining untapped opportunities for your business.
- Business Development tools and templates
- Access to Partners in the ecosystem at discounted rates
- Calendar of events in the ecosystem – Identifying specific Seminars/ Training targeted to help you mitigate and manage your pain points within the business.
- You can become a member of the SME Resource Centre Community which allows you to attend and when convenient speak at Forums.
- Regular/monthly check-ins on your business progress.
- Targeted JMMB Solutions which will help meet your business goals at each stage of their business life cycle.
Yes, we are based at JMMB Bank, DSM Plaza, Old Southern Main Road, Chaguanas but we are open to meeting our client’s at any of JMMB Bank’s 3 other branches located at Port-of Span, San Fernando and Tunapuna.
All additional questions or concerns can be directed to email@example.com and they will be directed and addressed accordingly.