Term and Conditions
For your information, JMMB Group invites you to carefully read the following terms and conditions, before you use this website.
This website www.jmmb.com (“this Site”) is operated by JMMB Group Limited for and on behalf of itself and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively called “JMMB”). By using this Site, the user of this Site (“you”) confirm that you accept these terms and conditions and you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, you must not access this Site or any of the pages herein.
- JMMB reserves the right at any time and for any reason, without prior notice to you, to discontinue the products or services described on this Site as well as to change the content, materials and terms and conditions of use of this Site.
- This Site may offer access to news services, market analyses and financial planning tools generated by third party content providers as well as contain advice, opinions, and statements of third party content providers. JMMB does not guarantee nor accept any responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any information on this Site that did not originate with JMMB. Reliance upon any such service, analysis, advice, opinion, statements, or other information shall be at your sole risk.
- The products, services and information provided on this Site are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise.
- JMMB makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, functionality or performance of any third party software that may be used in connection with this Site.
- As a condition of your use of this Site, you agree to indemnify JMMB from and against any and all actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of your use of this Site, including without limitation, any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by you of these terms and conditions. If you are dissatisfied with any product, service or information on this Site or with any of the terms and conditions of use of this Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this Site.
Links to third-party websites
- This Site contains links to third-party websites. The linked sites are not under the control of JMMB and, JMMB is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. JMMB makes available to you links to other websites for information and convenience purposes only. No endorsement of third party websites or content is implied.
- Links to downloadable software sites are for your convenience only and JMMB is not responsible or liable for any difficulties or consequences arising from your downloading software. Use of any downloaded software is governed by the terms of the license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is provided with the software.
- JMMB is a registered trademark.
- The intellectual property contained in the images, text, web pages and screens, included in this Site is owned by or licensed to JMMB. You may copy download or temporarily store extracts from this Site for your personal information provided that each copy includes any copyright, trademark or service mark notice as they appear on the pages copied. Any other use is prohibited unless you first request and obtain the written permission from JMMB. In particular, no one may use a part of this Site on any other website, or link any other website to this Site, without the prior written permission or the consent of JMMB.
- Content from a third party provider available on or through this Site or any local site may not be duplicated, distributed, published, transferred, transmitted, copied, altered, sold or used to create derivative works or otherwise misused. You must comply with all terms disclosed to you as required from time to time by any third party supplier of data or services to this Site or any local site, including but not limited to, where necessary, entering into a direct agreement with such third party in respect of your use of their data.
- You may not use this Site or any local site for any purpose which is unlawful, abusive, libelous, obscene or threatening.
- Additional information queries, comments or complaints may be directed to our Client Care Centre by telephone at (876) 998-JMMB (5662) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the use of this Site that cannot be settled between you and JMMB through its representative shall be resolved by arbitration pursuant to the Arbitration Act of Jamaica, and shall be conducted before a single arbitrator chosen by the Chairman of the Financial Services Commission or otherwise agreed with you. The award of the arbitrator shall be final, and judgment upon the award rendered may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.