finances with ease
Convenience at your fingertip
What is Moneyline?
A full online banking experience
Imagine this: you just got home, you sink into your chair, and you read the news. There, you see the advertisement for your dream car, at a third the price it should be. But you have to buy it today. Do you have enough to cover the costs? You’ll know in a heartbeat with Moneyline.
What can I do on Moneyline?
JMMB Bank Visa International Debit Card
When you open a JMMB Bank personal account, you have the option to receive a JMMB Bank Visa International Debit Card.
Your JMMB Bank Visa Debit Card will give you the freedom to:
- Access to our JMMB Bank Smart ATMs located at all JMMB Bank branches.
- Make deposits to your TTD JMMB Bank account(s), at any JMMB Bank ATMs;
- Make withdrawals from your TTD JMMB Bank account(s), from any JMMB Bank ATM and from any other specified VISA certified ATMs locally;
- Make purchases at VISA certified point-of-sale machines;
- Make purchases anywhere VISA is accepted locally, online, and internationally; and
- Experience enhanced security fraud protection, through the VISA chip technology.
With your JMMB Bank Visa Debit Card, you can enjoy 24-hour access to your JMMB accounts.
JMMB Bank Smart ATM
A smarter way to bank, with the JMMB Bank Smart ATM
We love serving you in your best interest, through the introduction of additional alternative service delivery channels that make managing their money easier. Avoid in-branch lines and easily make your cash and cheque deposits at our ATM.
With our new JMMB Bank Smart ATMs, you can get:
- Smart deposit of your cash and cheques (no envelopes or slips needed)
Increased cash and cheque deposit capacity – Smart deposit now allows you to insert up to 10 cheques and up to 90 notes at one time, at specific ATMs
Immediate access to your cash deposited
- Real-time updates on your current and available balance, for cheque deposits made; and
- The convenient card tap feature to conduct certain transactions* – Simply tapping the card at the indicated point on the ATM, then enter your PIN and start banking. No need to insert your debit card which reduces the likelihood of you leaving your card behind.
Automated Teller Machine (ATM) FAQ
JMMB Bank ATMs can process the following types of transactions:
a. Deposits cash or cheques - No deposit slip or envelopes needed at Smart ATMs
b. Withdrawal (only on cleared funds available in the account)
c. Transfer of funds between your own accounts (linked to the card)
d. Balance Enquiries
e. Mini Statements
Presently, JMMB Bank ATMs are connected to our JMMB Bank Branches:
1. DSM Plaza, Old Southern Main Road, Chaguanas: Drive-Up and Walk-In
2. 77 Independence Square, Port of Spain: Walk- In Only
3. South Park, Torouba Link Road, San Fernando : Drive-Up and Walk-Up
4. 30-32 Eastern Main Road, Tunapuna: Drive-Up and Walk-In
When installation is complete, all our JMMB Bank Smart ATMs will be able to accept deposits.
Note: Our Tunapuna Drive-Up and South Park Drive-Up remain regular ATMs.
Normal ATMs accept one envelope with up to 40 notes of currency. At the Smart ATMs, you will be able to deposit up to 90 notes or 10 cheques, in a single deposit transaction without the need for an envelope.
We only accept paper notes and cheques at the JMMB Bank ATMs.
YES, up to 6 accounts of each type (EZ Access and Bonus Saver) can be linked to the card.
No, only TTD accounts can be linked to your VISA Debit Card.
No, all FX (Foreign Exchange) transactions MUST be done in a branch. FX transactions will not be supported via the ATM at this time.
Yes. There is a default limit of TT$3000 per day.
However, the limit can be adjusted upon request by visiting your nearest JMMB Branch.
The POS (Point of Sale) limit is currently set at TT$20,000.00 for VISA Gold and TT$10,000 for VISA Classic.
No, there is no minimum balance that should be left in the account, however it is recommended that a positive balance be maintained.
Cash deposits made at Smart ATMs will be reflected in your account and available for use immediately. Cheque deposits made at Smart ATMs will be reflected in your account immediately after deposit, the funds will only be available after the holding period, depending on the type of cheque.
The usual holding period for TTD cheques is up to three business days.
US Dollar cheques can take up to 42 working days to clear. Presently, we accept only cheques drawn on Citibank valued at US$500.00 or above. There is a Cheque Clearing Fee of TT$200.00 which will be debited from the client’s account.
There is no maximum however, a SOF is mandatory for amounts over $50K. The Bank also reserves the right to request a SOF based on account activity and thresholds set based on Declared Income.
Yes, all transactions at the ATM will require your PIN, whether you are tapping, or inserting your card.
After three incorrect attempts, the card will be blocked.
A PIN re-set will have to be done at a Branch to provide further access to funds.
If your card is captured by another bank's ATM, the card will be canceled when returned from that bank and you would be required to order a new card from your branch at the renewal fee.
Credit Union members in possession of VISA Cards provided by JMMB Bank, would need to visit their Credit Union to collect the card when it is returned.
Yes. The card can be accessed at any Visa Debit ATM in addition to POS (point of sale) at all Visa accepted merchants locally and overseas.
No. Presently, cards are only liked to TTD accounts. You can transfer funds from this account to the TTD account to access via your VISA Debit Card.
Yes. The request can be made in branch to change the primary account or to add/ delete accounts from the ATM card.
Online Banking and ATM Safety
For every new benefit of the internet, there’s a potential new risk involved. That’s why it’s important to arm yourself with all the information and tools you will need to protect yourself.
Remember to monitor your accounts regularly.
If you suspect that your ATM card may have been compromised, immediately contact our Client Care Centre at 868-800-JMMB (5662) to have the card restricted.
- Client Care (Call) Centre: Call us anytime. We’re happy to set up a meeting with you to discuss your financial present and future. You can reach us at:
Client Care: 1 868 800 JMMB (5662)
From the USA and Canada: 1 877 533 5662
From the UK: 0 800 404 9616
- Moneyline: An online banking portal. For a full description, please see above.